I am sure like most political tragics I am over excited about tonights debate, but truly I am!
Rudd has proved to be sad and back to his usual tricks, playing the poor me card and pretending to be totally underprepared to pull his team together. His only arguments so far have been to complain he is unprepared and make up financial lies in regards to Tony Abbots’ promises. Time to stop playing the victim and play the Prime Minister for a few more months I think.
I received this today from the Liberal party
xxx, get involved.
Tonight, Tony Abbott will take to the stage in the Leaders’ debate. Let’s show our support and get involved.
This is how you can get involved:
- Like and share Tony Abbott’s Facebook page and The Liberal Party Facebook page
- Follow @TonyAbbottMHR and @LiberalPartyAus on Twitter and use #realchange
- Download the Roy Morgan Reactor App and record your own worm reading.
- And for all debate information and to track our progress view our debate website www.liberal.org.au/debate
This is your debate, so join in, take to social media, ask questions, share your thoughts and please post your support for Tony.
Over the last two weeks our social communities were almost twice as engaged as Labor.
In the last few days there has been a 70,000+ growth in Facebook likes from all across Australia for Tony Abbott’s page.
The Liberal Party Facebook page was the first Australian political party to reach 100,000 likes and our YouTube video ‘New Hope’ has received over 200,000 views.
Well done to all!
Liberal Party of Australia
I do not think I am breaching anything by displaying this, so please join me in supporting Tony and the team, I have no doubt Rudd will be callous, spiteful and underhanded tonight, we need to support the liberal party all we can.
You can watch the debate on ABC or 7mate, for kiwis there is a live-stream here though I am not sure if you can get it in NZ
Will post my thoughts after the debate
- First election debate tonight (bigpondnews.com)
- Australian rivals face off in debate (bbc.co.uk)
- Rudd, Abbott to debate – on one condition (smh.com.au)